Dress Code and Dance Etiquette
Our dress code was created to promote the proper attitude and respect for all dance disciplines. No street clothes or footwear will be permitted. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated and allows our staff to give their undivided attention to the needs of all our students. Dance shoes, tights, leotards and accessories are available for purchase at the studio or Empire Dance Shop and on-line Discount Dance Supply.
The following guidelines apply to all dancers:
- *HAIR must be securely tied back in a ponytail, braid, or bun.
- *DO NOT WEAR YOUR DANCE SHOES OUTSIDE. You will not only ruin your shoes, but our dance floors could be damaged as well.
- *NO jewelry is to be worn in class. Not only is it a distraction, it dangerous and items can be lost. Post/Stud earrings are acceptable.
- *Please label all shoes and other related dance items with your dancer’s name so lost items may be returned. Isabelle’s Dance Time is not responsible for lost items.
- *PLEASE COME TO CLASS READY TO DANCE, with proper cover-ups on when entering and exiting
Any colored leotard, pink tights, and pink ballet/pointe shoes must be worn.
Hair must be secured in a bun or ponytail at all times. Short hair must be pulled away from the face and neck. A ballet sweater and/or skirt may be worn. \
Leotard, jazz pants or dance shorts, and fitted top. Legs must be covered. Tights are strongly encouraged. Black jazz shoes.
Leotard, jazz pants or dance shorts, and fitted top. Legs must be covered. Convertible tights are strongly encouraged.