- Please inform the instructor of any classes dropped or added. Two week notice is required for any withdrawals. Please remember there are no refunds for both tuition, registration and performance fees.
- Classes start September 12th, 2016 and end after the June 17th, 2017 performance. While students are not obligated to remain for the entire year, when a student is enrolled it is for the entire year.
- Please refer to the withdrawal policy if the student plans to leave class before our June Performance.
- We take new students until January 31, 2017 for all classes that will be participating in the year-end performance.
- Tuition, Registration, Performance and Costume payments are Nonrefundable, Non Transferable, Nonadjustable.
- If a very young student is not ready to participate in a class after several visits, a refund of tuition will be given.
- When student sustains an injury or has a lengthy illness that does not permit them to participate over an extended period of time a credit or refund will be issued. Illness or injury must be verified by your doctor.
- Credit will not be given for missed classes due to illness, snow days, or personal commitments.
- You are welcome to make-up any class missed. Dancer's are encouraged to complete a makeup class(es) in the event of an absence.