We will continue to monitor and implement the local, state and federal recommendations as they’re announced and make changes as necessary. We take pride in our facility and how it operates and would like to highlight the policies we have in place to help our dance families stay healthy and safe. We have installed a new ventilation system. It pushes 800 cubic feet per minute of fresh air into the studio.
Phase 2: Limits all classes to 5 dancers in-studio all other students will watch on Zoom. We will rotate this from week to week for classes that meet once a week. If the class meets twice a week the student will rotate within the week.
ENTRY: all students will enter the building by the waiting room as they have always.
Here’s How This Will Work...
1. WAITING ROOM IS CLOSED: we are asking all parents/guardians to enter the waiting room, drop off your child, and either wait in your car or drop off and pick up. You will be able to Zoom the class so you can watch your child from the parking lot.
2. Once your student is dropped off , they will be ushered immediately into the studio. After that they will take their place in designated areas in the studio. We will use the chairs in the waiting room for students to put their shoes and dance bags on.
3. No street shoes will be allowed past the waiting room area.
4. Depending on the rules set forth by the state we all may be required to wear face masks. We will wait until we have further information on that as to how we will proceed. Everyone is permitted and encouraged to wear face masks if they would like.
5. Pick-up - since the waiting room is closed and we cannot congregate in there, we ask that you all make a single file line up to the door where your child will be. Each child will be dismissed individually as each parent comes to the door.
6. Sanitizer: We have hand sanitizer in the waiting room and studio. Students will be asked to use it frequently. If you’d prefer your own, students are permitted to bring it in their dance bag. Our sanitizer does contain at least 70% alcohol.
7. Water Fountain - our water dispenser is CLOSED. Please make sure your child brings their own non spill-able container that has their name on it.
8. No Close Contact: we will be adjusting many things in our classroom to avoid contact. Students will not be permitted to hold hands, high five, or touch each other in any way. We will also ensure that they are not in close-proximity to each other. If you can please remind them to keep to themselves, they all love to hug each other :)
9. Surface Cleaning: Between Classes we are wiping down frequently touched surfaces and equipment. Every evening everything is wiped down (this is usual practice for us!)
10. Sneezes and Coughs: We are encouraging dancers to cough and sneeze into their shirt or arms, not in their hands.
11. Staff: Only healthy staff members (without symptoms) will be in the in our studio.
We are so looking forward to healthier times and when we can hug all of your little ones again, they are such a bright spot in our day! The well-being of our students and families is a top priority! Please know that we are here to address any concerns or issues and are happy to hear from you on additional ways we can keep our community healthy!
In the event that classes are canceled due to COVID-19 exposure, infection, or state order, a tuition credit will be applied to all affected students covering the following 14 calendar days.
In spite of all our precautions, we recognize that we cannot eliminate the risk of the accidental spread of COVID-19. All persons who choose to come to the studio acknowledge this risk and agree not to hold the Isabelle’s Dance Time or any of its staff liable in the event of exposure to, or contraction of, COVID-19.